Tuesday 26 January 2016

One Day Response: Harris the House Elf + Mindmap




My first idea for this response was going to be Dementors attacking people in London, but I quickly changed my idea to house elves.



My initial sketches of a house elf. I much preferred the one on the right so I chose to develop that for my one day response.  
I spent around 5 hours digitally drawing this house elf and I believe the piece was a success. It's a good one day responce and shows off some of my skill with digital work. 
This was a quick manipulation of my drawing, copying Harris multiple times and changing his colouring and size to make them seem a little more different to each other. This piece is meant to poke fun at the fact that the British are mocked for our obsessions with 'queues'.






No comments:

Post a Comment